IMADA Co.,LTD. (“IMADA”) strives to protect personal information (“Personal information”) of this website in accordance with the following policy.
1.Purpose of collecting Personal information from customers
IMADA collects Personal information from customers for the following purposes.
– To respond and confirm to your inquiries and offer solution to your requests.
– To send email newsletters (only with you consent)
– To apply for campaigns limited to e-mail newsletter subscribers
The information collected will be used for the following purposes to the extent necessary.
– Development of products and services
– Request for questionnaire
– Preparation of statistical reports and analysis data
2.Types of information collected from customers
The following information will be collected to the extent necessary for the above purposes.
– Your name
– Company information and contact information (company name, department, telephone/fax number, e-mail address, location, industry, and business type)
– E-mail newsletter preference
3. Use of Personal information and provision to third parties
IMADA will not use Personal information for any purpose other than those described above. In addition, Personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases.
– When it is necessary to disclose the information to a sales agent, etc. in order to achieve your purpose
– When permission has been obtained from you, such as consent or authorization
– When required by law
4. How IMADA manage Personal information
IMADA takes every precaution to prevent improper access to Personal information.
6. Requests from customers for disclosure, rectification, and suspension of use
Disclosure or rectification
When IMADA receives a request from you to disclose information about yourself, we will respond after confirming the identity of the person making the request, unless there is a special reason not to do so. For information disclosure or rectification of Personal information, please contact us from the form on this website.
Suspension of use
If you have provided us with your Personal information and have given us your consent, we will send you our e-mail newsletter. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter, please follow the unsubscribe URL at the bottom of the newsletter or contact us from the form on this website. We will send you information on how to cancel your subscription or delete your Personal information.